Position: Software Engineer Apply Now
Experience: 1-3 years in developing high throughput/low latency internet services, Excellent in data structures & algorithms
Required Qualifications: Computer science degree or equivalent with strong academic performance
Department/Business: User Experience & Reporting
RevX is a technology company that offers mobile advertising products to help marketers acquire, engage, retain and drive transactions for their app users. The RevX platform delivers highly personalized mobile-ads based on deep insights into users’ app behavior. It leverages vast amounts of data and a predictive software algorithm to optimize marketing spends. The platform provides unparalleled reach through mobile programmatic exchanges and leading social channels. Mobile marketers use RevX’s solutions to increase app retention and engage their app users with personalized messages.
RevX is led by Microsoft, Bain and Wharton alumni, backed by leading VC’s such as Norwest, Nexus, Helion, DFJ and Peepul Capital. Its core leadership team includes IIT, ISB and IIM grads.
You should be an energetic and proven engineering contributor with a successful history of participating on small dedicated teams as a dependable member. You will have a proven track record for delivering high quality products on time that meet or exceed the product requirements. You have to work with, collaborate with, and integrate into the larger engineering team working from the same development plan and coordinating tasks and objectives effectively.
- Upto 3 years of professional software development experience developing mission-critical applications in a production Linux environment
- Strong technical skills in SASS, LESS, Karma, Gulp, Yeoman, Bower, Node & NPM
- Strong technical skills in build tools like GIT & Maven
- Strong technical skills in SQL, Linux, OOPS, Algorithms and Data Structure
- Strong debugging/diagnostic, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Can learn and implement new technologies quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- History of delivering successful software products on time
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle including requirements, specification, documentation, testing, release, and maintenance
- Knowledge and prior work experience on data modeling, security, performance, and scalability
Nice to have / Willing to learn:
- Experience in resource scheduling, task decomposition, and risk management in an Agile environment
- Experience with Unicode/encoding and internationalization/localization
- Strong technical skills in JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Java and OOPs